Немного деловой переписки
Dear Editorial Assistant,
I am not Bondal.
Sincerely.
21.02.2013, 02:12, "JDG" < jdg@math.harvard.edu >:
Dear Professor Bondal,
Please find attached the paper <...>.
The paper has been submitted for publication in the Journal of Differential Geometry, <...>
I am writing for Professor Shing-Tung Yau who would like to ask your
help in evaluating this paper <...> Please note that due to a
significant amount of papers submitted for publication the JDG can
only accept outstanding papers for publication.
The editor would appreciate receiving a report by 5/20/2013 (please
do not exceed 3 months). <...>
Thank you kindly in advance!
Sincerely,
--
Maureen Armstrong
Editorial Assistant
Journal of Differential Geometry
***
Хорошо еще,почтеннейший Паганель, что вы не услали "Дункан" в Индокитай что письмо не было послано автору статьи.
I am not Bondal.
Sincerely.
21.02.2013, 02:12, "JDG" < jdg@math.harvard.edu >:
Dear Professor Bondal,
Please find attached the paper <...>.
The paper has been submitted for publication in the Journal of Differential Geometry, <...>
I am writing for Professor Shing-Tung Yau who would like to ask your
help in evaluating this paper <...> Please note that due to a
significant amount of papers submitted for publication the JDG can
only accept outstanding papers for publication.
The editor would appreciate receiving a report by 5/20/2013 (please
do not exceed 3 months). <...>
Thank you kindly in advance!
Sincerely,
--
Maureen Armstrong
Editorial Assistant
Journal of Differential Geometry
***
Хорошо еще,